- 1A self-contained and typically transportable unit that stores and supplies electrical power.More example sentences
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- As the batteries run low, patients simply strap on a power pack that recharges the batteries via radio waves beamed through their skin.
- Get a few spare batteries or a power pack and you will not regret it.
- 1.1A transformer for converting an alternating current to a direct current at a different (usually lower) voltage.More example sentences
- Add lights as desired keeping total bulb wattage at or below the power pack's (transformer's) maximum output rating.
- You could add a second transformer, splitting the load between 2 power packs, or purchase a power pack with a wattage rating high enough to handle the entire load.
More definitions of power packDefinition of power pack in:
- The British & World English dictionary