- A form of cardiopulmonary exercise consisting of fast walking with exaggerated swinging of the arms.More example sentences
- After 5 more minutes of power-walking or jogging, walk slowly for 4-5 minutes as you head home.
- Doing 30 minutes of aerobic exercise (like jogging, power-walking, swimming, biking or kick-boxing) five times a week will help put a spring in your step.
- To take it easy on your joints, if you select a high-impact workout, such as running or jumping rope, pair it with a low- or no-impact workout, like power-walking or swimming.
More definitions of power walkingDefinition of power walking in:
- The British & World English dictionary