Definition of praiseworthy in English:
Deserving approval and admiration: they displayed a praiseworthy sense of responsibility
More example sentences
- However that may be, his book embodies an energetic, sustained, and praiseworthy effort to tell a story that has not previously been told in the same detail.
- Your efforts are especially praiseworthy because very few media outlets are examining it properly, or at all.
- Yet the movie has him give his best which is praiseworthy for the effort and highly questionable in effect.
- Example sentences
- The problem is not the praiseworthiness of Old England.
- Having said this, however, it must be reiterated that these claims for ancient accounting are not to be taken as unadulterated claims of praiseworthiness.
- Now it is both necessary and sufficient for justice, and thus for praiseworthiness, that an agent wills what is right, knowing it to be right, because it is right.
Words that rhyme with praiseworthyblameworthy
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan