- 1Practice, as distinguished from theory: the gap between theory and praxis, text and worldMore example sentences
- There are no watertight theories of political praxis that are without contradictions and limitations.
- There is nothing like it in the rest of the world: a single site that covers theory, praxis and practice in the discipline.
- He explores, through both theory and praxis, possible methods for moving from the realm of ‘telling’ students to ‘teaching’ students.
- 1.1Accepted practice or custom: patterns of Christian praxis in church and societyMore example sentences
- To put flesh on the image of God that is the church in nepantla, I want to point to some signifiers that I observed in the praxis of my own ministry while serving a parish in San Antonio several years ago.
late 16th century: via medieval Latin from Greek, literally 'doing', from prattein 'do'.
More definitions of praxisDefinition of praxis in:
- The British & World English dictionary