- 1.1Before the recognition of AIDS as a disease: we are dealing with an era that was pre-AIDSMore example sentences
- I wonder if the power of pre-AIDS bacchanalia owes as much to its pre-commercial aspect as to its shame-free sexual licence - in the same way that the pre-corporate internet was deemed superior.
- ‘It was a pre-AIDS epic, set primarily in San Francisco,’ he says.
- I wanted to talk about how frightening sexuality was - even pre-AIDS - for an adolescent on the cusp of sexuality.
More definitions of pre-AIDSDefinition of pre-AIDS in:
- The British & World English dictionary