- Cook in advance: (as adjective precooked) precooked frozen dinnersMore example sentences
- Frozen, pre-cooked meat can be replaced by fresh meat cooked there and then.
- The new brand of packaged case-ready products covers a variety of fresh, frozen and marinated pre-cooked meat and pork items in the retail meat case.
- There were no nutritional supplements, no vitamin enriched pre-cooked dinners here.
More definitions of precookDefinition of precook in:
- The British & World English dictionary