- A prefabricated building.More example sentences
- The architecture of the house and of its neighbours recalls Japanese and American timber-framed buildings, though at the time of building local residents likened them to prefabs.
- Some children have spent all their primary school lives in prefabs with no recreational facilities.
- Too many schools are in Victorian buildings or in 1960s prefabs that have been waiting to fall down for 20 years.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of prefabDefinition of prefab in:
- The British & World English dictionary