Definition of premillennial in English:
1Existing or occurring before a new millennium.
- What we have here is a major player in the premillennial cultural pool, and a loose-knit movement of folks who aim to change the world - while having the best time of their lives.
- But I do see it as allied to premillennial thinking, and that's even before you get to the Israel issue.
1.1 Christian Theology Relating to or believing in premillennialism.
- Both Irving and Lacunza were premillennial but historicists.
- Darby is credited with bringing premillennial dispensationalism to the United States.
- The writer is dispensational and premillennial in outlook, and seems to know little of Reformed writers or their thinking.
Definition of premillennial in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan