- 1Existing or occurring before a new millennium.More example sentences
- What we have here is a major player in the premillennial cultural pool, and a loose-knit movement of folks who aim to change the world - while having the best time of their lives.
- But I do see it as allied to premillennial thinking, and that's even before you get to the Israel issue.
- 1.1 Christian Theology Relating to or believing in premillennialism.More example sentences
- Both Irving and Lacunza were premillennial but historicists.
- Darby is credited with bringing premillennial dispensationalism to the United States.
- The writer is dispensational and premillennial in outlook, and seems to know little of Reformed writers or their thinking.
More definitions of premillennialDefinition of premillennial in:
- The British & World English dictionary