1Existing or occurring before a new millennium.
- What we have here is a major player in the premillennial cultural pool, and a loose-knit movement of folks who aim to change the world - while having the best time of their lives.
- But I do see it as allied to premillennial thinking, and that's even before you get to the Israel issue.
1.1 Christian Theology Relating to or believing in premillennialism.
- Both Irving and Lacunza were premillennial but historicists.
- Darby is credited with bringing premillennial dispensationalism to the United States.
- The writer is dispensational and premillennial in outlook, and seems to know little of Reformed writers or their thinking.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of premillennial in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.