- Relating to or denoting the anterior part of the motor cortex in the frontal lobe of the brain, which is concerned with coordinating voluntary movement.More example sentences
- The premotor cortex and other brain regions associated with motor representations also became more active.
- I suggest that the questions become less puzzling when you consider Giaccamo Rizzollati's recent discovery of ‘mirror neurons’ in the ventral premotor area of monkeys.
- In humans, premotor areas seem to be linked to the diaphragm or at least to the act of inspiration.
More definitions of premotorDefinition of premotor in:
- The British & World English dictionary