- Preparatory.More example sentences
- She had already begun preparative work after she graduated from ENS.
- For bone marrow transplantation, to get a stem cell transplant to work, you need to treat the host with lethal doses of preparative irradiation, which has severe side effects.
- More than 30 companies will be represented at the Trade Exhibition where they will occupy over 70 stands displaying and demonstrating a variety of microscopes, accessories, preparative equipment and consumables.
nounBack to top
More definitions of preparativeDefinition of preparative in:
- The British & World English dictionary