- Of or relating to typesetting, page layout, and other work done on a publication before it is actually printed.More example sentences
- Writing, editing, layout and pre-press preparations are computerised and the publishing workflow is all network based.
- The digital graphics department is essentially the company's pre-press operation - turning working files into a set of electronic masters, with exact specifications for color and alignment on printing presses.
- Those affected were people working in pre-press, clerical and ‘facilities and services' areas.
More definitions of prepressDefinition of prepress in:
- The British & World English dictionary