Definition of prepublication in English:
Issued or occurring before publication: prepublication censorship
More example sentences
- By the eighteenth century a comprehensive system of prepublication censorship and licensing, even of private writing, was in place throughout Imperial China.
- Respondents were invited to include their e-mail address if they wished to receive a prepublication copy of the survey results.
- I recently received a prepublication review copy of my forthcoming book.
nounBack to top
Publication in advance.
- Did the prepublication usurp all value from a copyright owner's first right of publication?
- The prepublication of conference papers with restricted access shall stimulate research exchanges before and after the conference.
Definition of prepublication in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.