- An interview given to journalists by a prominent person in order to make an announcement or answer questions.More example sentences
- Then there will be a press conference where she will answer questions from the children.
- Journalists gather at the first press conference following the murder to hear an amazing tale.
- One resulting compromise is the short private interview after a press conference.
More definitions of press conferenceDefinition of press conference in:
- The British & World English dictionary