- 2A booklet or leaflet put together by a movie producer to publicize a new motion picture.More example sentences
- A modern form of colophon is the production note at the end of private press books.
- For each release, the distributing studio created a "pressbook" containing materials for the marketing campaign.
- The pressbook prepared for the film was a remarkably candid reflection of the studio's uncertainty about what to do with the picture.
More definitions of pressbookDefinition of pressbook in:
- The British & World English dictionary