- A device designed to pull a seat belt tight in an accident.More example sentences
- Additionally, there are dozens of safety/security features, such as the safety cage occupant compartment, dual-stage airbags, roof-rail airbag system and seatbelt pretensioners.
- All Sentras are fitted with a tilt steering wheel, seat belt pretensioners, height-adjustable driver's seat and electric rear window defroster.
- There are driver and passenger front air bags, ABS brakes, and front seat belt pretensioners with load limiters.
More definitions of pretensionerDefinition of pretensioner in:
- The British & World English dictionary