- A point on a scale of possible prices at which something might be marketed.More example sentences
- The problem with broadband has not been the infrastructure, but the price point.
- These companies can build a brand base in their local markets and then come back into the U.S. market under their own name at a lower price point.
- In consumer electronics there is a price point where a market takes off.
More definitions of price pointDefinition of price point in:
- The British & World English dictionary