Definition of price-sensitive in English:
1Denoting a product whose sales are greatly influenced by the price.
- In the extremely price-sensitive furniture industry, customers are typically wheedled into opening their wallets during ‘one day only!’
- He has steered his $1.5 billion portfolio into some of the most price-sensitive stocks in the business.
- Because continuing community college students are one of the most price-sensitive groups in higher education, they are more likely to stop out or drop out entirely when the cost of attending increases.
1.1(Of information) likely to affect share prices if it were made public.
- However, the establishment of proper investor and media relations is critical, and companies need to be mindful of corporate governance guidelines and the handling of price-sensitive information.
- Nonetheless, he said listed companies have an obligation to ensure fair and even dissemination of price-sensitive information.
- Never before have we published such price-sensitive information.
Definition of price-sensitive in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan