- Government assistance in maintaining the levels of market prices regardless of supply or demand.More example sentences
- ‘At current prices, cattle farmers are losing serious money and the minister will have to urgently deliver on his commitments on re-opening markets and effective intervention price support,’ he said.
- Wholesale butter, powder and cheese prices have been struggling all year to stay above price support levels.
- Countering competition, they seek consolidation and price support interventions.
More definitions of price supportDefinition of price support in:
- The British & World English dictionary