Relating to or befitting a priest or priests: performing priestly duties
More example sentences
- What can be done to restore the priestly and pastoral ministry of bishops to its position of primacy?
- My father used his black graduation robe from rabbinical seminary as his priestly garb.
- The Celt's priestly caste, the Druids, has become a part of modern folklore.
- Example sentences
- I believe there is a priestliness in every individual and one of the things that I think is that everybody has the power to bless.
- Perhaps the time is coming when priestliness will be connected with everyday life and the full call of every baptized person, man or woman.
Words that rhyme with priestlybeastly, Priestley
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.