- A roast or steak cut from the seven ribs immediately before the loin.More example sentences
- The main course - a showy prime rib roast, creamed spinach, and parsley potatoes - echoes the spirit of Christmas past in the best way.
- Then there's roast turkey, prime rib, or grilled steak for dinner.
- There you'll find a mix of prime ribs, pork, chicken, sweetbreads, and kidneys - sometimes all on the same plate.
More definitions of prime ribDefinition of prime rib in:
- The British & World English dictionary