- A solution rich in organic compounds in the primitive oceans of the earth, from which life is hypothesized to have originated.More example sentences
- So, it seems, the Earth's primordial soup was primed with the monomers for making the polymeric components of primitive life.
- Here was the starfish that turns beautiful coral polyps into ‘green slime’ - words that invoke the slime of the alien in horror movies or the primitive wildness of the primordial soup from which life on earth first came.
- Now, as far as I can understand it, and do correct me if I'm wrong, the evolutionists' theory has life beginning in some kind of primordial soup, then being subject to a process of evolution driven by natural selection.
More definitions of primordial soupDefinition of primordial soup in:
- The British & World English dictionary