- 1Suitable or fit to be printed or published: break photographs up into printable form few people had a good, or even printable, word for himMore example sentences
- ‘What I would say to Marion right now is not printable,’ said her father, who is 77.
- Struggling to use printable language, he added: ‘I think it shows a lack of consideration and a lack of proper management and efficiency.’
- My only task was to pout, dimple prettily, and be as printable as possible.
- 1.1 Computing (Of text) able to be printed: the file is printableMore example sentences
- In publishing, you make the content available by extracting components out of the repository and constructing targeted publications such as websites, printable documents, and e-mail newsletters.
- The disk includes the plugin and printable documentation along with CodeWeavers Wine 1.0.
- Click on, say, Newark Penn station and up comes a map and some printable text.
More definitions of printableDefinition of printable in:
- The British & World English dictionary