- 1A person whose job or business is commercial printing.More example sentences
- Their success brought so much business to the printers that they were unable to cope with the demand.
- Mr Marshall told the court he was a commercial printer for 30 years before he retired.
- When the printer is not the artist, prints that are allocated to the printers are called printers ' proofs.
- 1.1A machine for printing text or pictures onto paper, especially one linked to a computer.More example sentences
- So no matter what kind of memory card you use, you can bypass the camera's cables and use your printer as your link to the computer.
- I had set up a computer and a printer for him, and got his secretary working on the computer.
- The package included a high spec computer with modem, printer, scanner and software.
More definitions of printerDefinition of printer in:
- The British & World English dictionary