- 1The state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people: she returned to the privacy of her own homeMore example sentences
- The house is set off the road and offers plenty of seclusion and privacy for its occupants.
- The only drawback is the loss of privacy to the rear by the addition of some new houses.
- So, we'll leave the young lovers their peace and their privacy, for the time being at least.
- 1.1The state of being free from public attention: a law to restrict newspapers' freedom to invade people’s privacyMore example sentences
- It must have given him a view, though, on matters of privacy for public figures.
- The authors wish to codify and clarify where privacy and free speech rights begin and end.
- Many argue that they could amount to an invasion of personal privacy and free choice.