- An enlisted person in the armed forces, in particular (in the US Army) an enlisted person ranking above private and below corporal or (in the US Marine Corps) an enlisted person ranking above private and below lance corporal.More example sentences
- We did, however, have command sergeants major through privates first class apply as well.
- Specialists and privates first class, lead by newly promoted sergeants, perform most dismounted patrols and observation posts.
- Attendees included privates first class by April 1959; nearly 80 percent were tech service specialists in 1966.
More definitions of private first classDefinition of private first class in:
- The British & World English dictionary