- Designating a product manufactured or packaged for sale under the name of the retailer rather than that of the manufacturer: private label cheesesMore example sentences
- About 13 percent of its business is private label.
- Whether private label or branded, private label yogurt is like a sailboat in a calm sea.
- I instructed our staff to buy a database that would give us more information about the loan quality of private label mortgage-backed securities.
nounBack to top
- A retailer’s name, as used on a product sold by the retailer but manufactured by another company: the yogurt is sold under their private labelMore example sentences
- Younger people are much more predisposed towards private labels then older people.
- In the cream liqueur segment we produce a lot of private labels for supermarket chains right around the world.
- Prices on the private labels are lower, from $0.60 to $0.80.