- The work of a professional practitioner, such as a doctor or lawyer, who is self-employed.More example sentences
- Some lawyers who have left private practice point to the billable hour as a central motivation for their departure.
- Of course the choice for any lawyer isn't just a straight one between private practice and legal aid.
- In addition, professionals in private practice often report feeling isolated from colleagues.
More definitions of private practiceDefinition of private practice in:
- The British & World English dictionary