- The part of the national economy that is not under direct government control.More example sentences
- This is because they are so widespread and deeply ingrained in both the public and private sectors of the economy.
- Some see it as an ominous sign of things to come in the relationship between the public and private sectors in economic policy.
- Graduate students of the school were employed both in the public and private sectors of the economy.
More definitions of private sectorDefinition of private sector in:
- The British & World English dictionary