- Money offered or received as a prize.More example sentences
- No sponsor has offered prize money on tourist matches for several years so it is no wonder most sides only bother to put out their second team.
- Because of the jackpot and the big prize money on offer, the Golden League attracts the best athletes in the world.
- He also criticised the late payment of sponsorship contract money and tournament prize money to players.
More definitions of prize moneyDefinition of prize money in:
- The British & World English dictionary