- 1A ring used for prizefighting.More example sentences
- After all, Pep was about to enter the professional prize ring for the 190th time.
- In 1938, the champion Louis beat him in two minutes and four seconds of one of the most savage onslaughts ever seen in a prize ring.
- 1.1 (the prize ring) The practice of prizefighting; boxing.More example sentences
- Nevertheless, despite its many brutalities, the 19th century prize ring offered, as the modern boxing game does today, upward social mobility to the lucky few.
More definitions of prize ringDefinition of prize ring in:
- The British & World English dictionary