- Opposing abortion and euthanasia: she is a pro-life activist Compare with pro-choice.More example sentences
- During the 1980s a militant wing of the pro-life movement had attempted to close clinics by direct action.
- If pro-life activists get their way and abortion is once again made illegal, my life along with many others could be ruined.
- Their opposition to a pro-life referendum in the Republic displays this.
- More example sentences
- He alarmed pro-choice activists by stating that the Democratic Party needed to be more ‘inclusive’ of pro-lifers.
- While the pro-choice movement has strongly opposed the Bush administration, pro-lifers are somewhat divided over the degree of support they are likely to receive from the president.
- The big question is whether Bush, a pro-lifer himself, is secure enough with social conservatives to take this risk.
More definitions of pro-lifeDefinition of pro-life in:
- The British & World English dictionary