- The branch of engineering that is concerned with industrial processes, especially continuous ones such as the production of petrochemicals.More example sentences
- The smaller design and engineering company will handle process engineering, prototyping, testing, and production for Volvo's next-generation convertible.
- Nelson wants a career in process engineering and is pursuing a diploma in chemical engineering technology.
- Investing in improved systems and processes - everything from product and process engineering to changes on the plant floor - also will help improve the quality of an operation and the vehicles it produces.
- More example sentences
- She came to Suncor in 1996 and worked as a senior process engineer in oilsands extraction, a senior project manager at Steepbank Mine, assistant superintendent of primary extraction, and director of projects for extraction.
- He has worked at BNT since 1985 as an analyst, deputy director and director of the Technology Directorate, and a process engineer in News and Current Affairs Programmes.
- While earning his chemical - engineering degree from the University of Delaware, Smith worked for a year as a process engineer and hated it.
More definitions of process engineeringDefinition of process engineering in:
- The British & World English dictionary