- 1A machine that processes something: the processor overexposed the filmMore example sentences
- For the past few years hospital staff have plagiarised one of the units taking out the film processor.
- A young 15 yr old lad came to see me, so I showed him how to put film into the processor.
- Another approach is to build a prototype of the machine with relatively few processors.
- 1.1 Computing another term for central processing unit.More example sentences
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
- 1.2 short for food processor.
More definitions of processorDefinition of processor in:
- The British & World English dictionary