- Relating to or involving the study of processes rather than discrete events.More example sentences
- Thus, the three-factor model, being processual rather than content based, is conceived to be highly integrative with clinical models quite diverse in terms of conceptualization, focus, and intervention.
- Rather than create models, the author shows how the concepts of ethnicity varied over time, thus creating a processual framework rather than a static model.
- The job of the political ecologist, then, becomes one of placing environmental results in this processual web-in essence, contextualizing environmental events, policies, and decisions in larger contexts.
More definitions of processualDefinition of processual in:
- The British & World English dictionary