- A person who obtains a woman as a prostitute for another person.More example sentences
- Nor were women the only targets of these deportations: men believed to be involved as procurers or associates of prostitutes were also excluded.
- Some of those disability providers have ended up in a very invidious and ambiguous situation of acting, basically, as a procurer to obtain sex for their clients.
- Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold controlled substances, or been a prostitute or procurer for prostitutes?
late Middle English (denoting a steward): from Anglo-Norman French procurour, from Latin procurator (see procurator). Modern usage dates from the mid 17th century.
More definitions of procurerDefinition of procurer in:
- The British & World English dictionary