- As well as excellence in customer service and innovative marketing, they reward new products and product development.
- Despite modest gains in food sales and more significant ones in household products, overall sales were down sharply.
- The company immediately closed their premises, stopped production and withdrew all products from sale.
- It is also used for other natural products, including fruit juices, beer, wine and honey.
- In these small air sacs is where oxygen enters the blood and waste products like carbon dioxide leave the blood.
- Yeast eat sugar, creating alcohol and carbon dioxide as waste products as they do so.
- The end result is the product of numerous ideas and decisions - and a little bit of alchemy!
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- In the US and Canada, millers fortify grain, which has a knock-on effect on many products in the food chain.
- He was not a one-off; he was the product of a situation that could recur.
- A practising lawyer is the product of the same period of intensive, difficult study and training as for a surgeon.
- Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.
- They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.
- Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?
- She doesn't realise that our resellers don't stock loads of product.
- The total claimed on the work order is 63 hours and the amount charged is simply the product of that number multiplied by the hourly rate.
- The product of zero multiplied by a debt or fortune is zero.
- The force on an object is the product of its mass multiplied by its acceleration.
Late Middle English (as a mathematical term): from Latin productum 'something produced', neuter past participle (used as a noun) of producere 'bring forth' (see produce).
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.