Definition of productize in English:
Make or develop (a service, concept, etc.) into a product: additional development will be required to productize the technology
More example sentences
- Caldera Systems, one of the first companies formed specifically to "productize" Linux, understands the distinction.
- Today (to use equally horrible jargon), the Digital Road requires that companies "productize" their services.
- By the next morning, I had implemented a prototype and resolved to productize it.
- Example sentences
- However, from the time of an areal density demonstration to productization can range from 18 months to 2 years or more.
- Testing of the sensor will be done in 2006 and 2007, after which productization can start.
- We would prefer to work through experienced partners and fulfill a role of architecture development, productization and high-level support, rather than interfacing with each individual user directly.
Definition of productize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan