- Make or develop (a service, concept, etc.) into a product: additional development will be required to productize the technologyMore example sentences
- Caldera Systems, one of the first companies formed specifically to "productize" Linux, understands the distinction.
- Today (to use equally horrible jargon), the Digital Road requires that companies "productize" their services.
- By the next morning, I had implemented a prototype and resolved to productize it.
- More example sentences
- However, from the time of an areal density demonstration to productization can range from 18 months to 2 years or more.
- Testing of the sensor will be done in 2006 and 2007, after which productization can start.
- We would prefer to work through experienced partners and fulfill a role of architecture development, productization and high-level support, rather than interfacing with each individual user directly.
More definitions of productizeDefinition of productize in:
- The British & World English dictionary