- Making or intended to make a profit: the challenge is to produce a profit-making drug services are being run on a profit-making basisMore example sentences
- Even in the profit-making world of business, reports sometimes are written to please the top brass, not deal with real consumer preferences.
- The government could simply tell its bureau to act as if it were a profit-making enterprise and to establish itself in the same way as a private business.
- I have participated in the industry in both profit-making and non-profit-making projects.
More definitions of profit-makingDefinition of profit-making in:
- The British & World English dictionary