(also profit sharing)
- A system in which the people who work for a company receive a direct share of the profits.More example sentences
- Aside from share option and profit-sharing schemes, employees with the best attendance records are awarded one of eight limited edition Ford Explorer vehicles as part of a twice-yearly global scheme.
- She set higher financial goals, replaced profit-sharing with bonus plans based partly on market share, and drove top-down mandates so HP wouldn't be left behind by nimbler rivals.
- Companies began passing out profit-sharing checks and stock options, not just to top executives but all the way down the line, and soon there were tales circulating of millionaires in the making.
More definitions of profit-sharingDefinition of profit-sharing in:
- The British & World English dictionary