- (Of rock music) progressive: prog rock bandsMore example sentences
- At this point the band were more psychedelic fledglings than soaring prog jazz birds of paradise.
- Songs meander with forgettable melodies and all kinds of twists and turns that bear no relationship to one another, other than that they're all copped from 70s glam rock, prog rock and funk.
- Replace hard rock, piano balladry, and opera with death metal, prog rock, and emo, and the result is one of the most intensely colorful albums you'll hear this year.
More definitions of progDefinition of prog in:
- The British & World English dictionary