- An upper deck on a passenger ship for the use of passengers who wish to enjoy the open air.More example sentences
- This was one of the two sites aboard the ship with a promenade deck of its own.
- Below, the huge promenade deck ended and the now-familiar stairway curved down onto the foredeck.
- All passengers proceed immediately to the promenade deck where you will be issued life-preservers.
More definitions of promenade deckDefinition of promenade deck in:
- The British & World English dictionary