- Of or relating to the publicizing of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness: she was on a promotional tour for her booksMore example sentences
- It also said it would accept Apple's need to use already produced promotional materials.
- The photographs from the day will be used in publications put out by the society and in other promotional material.
- The Wallace Group carried on business here and abroad in the design and sale of promotional games.
More definitions of promotionalDefinition of promotional in:
- The British & World English dictionary