- 1chiefly • derogatory Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view: he was charged with distributing enemy propagandaMore example sentences
- Of course, an evil regime will attempt to use our views for its propaganda.
- Most blogs are a form of personal propaganda, stating views in an authoritative tone.
- He then went on to use this view as propaganda to control people and make them feel what he was doing was right.
- 1.1The dissemination of propaganda as a political strategy: the party’s leaders believed that a long period of education and propaganda would be necessaryMore example sentences
- This stands, as we shall see, in a long tradition of propaganda by deed.
- The miners were no angels but the media was blatantly and cynically used as a propaganda machine for the government.
- The third method is to set up a system of accountability for propaganda work.