- Used to refer to the process by which information perceived as biased or misleading is originated and disseminated: it is probable that other groups will seize upon these images and videos as grist for their propaganda millMore example sentences
- But the last substantive comment from the White House propaganda mill (substantive in the sense of addressing the possible involvement of White House officials) dates from October 10, 2003 - about two weeks after DOJ went public with its investigation.
- The murder of a teenager in western Siberia in 1932 - a year when immense social, agricultural and political change was forced upon peasants - generated the dramatis personae, action and imagery that fed the propaganda mills for decades.
- Time after time, I find that the WSWS news site is the only one that I can count on for something other than the drone of the great American propaganda mills!
More definitions of propaganda millDefinition of propaganda mill in:
- The British & World English dictionary