- Italian ham cured by drying and typically served in very thin slices.More example sentences
- Then, in a glass bowl, mix the ground pancetta and prosciutto with the ground Italian sausage.
- Wonderfully ripe figs and prosciutto sliced thin as silk stockings dovetail gracefully with the help of a dense balsamic vinaigrette.
- Today, use such cured meats as ham, prosciutto, bacon, and pancetta for the hints of salt, nuts, and spice that curing imparts.
More definitions of prosciuttoDefinition of prosciutto in:
- The British & World English dictionary