- A specialist in prosthetics.More example sentences
- Much of the progress in the field of prosthetics over the last fifty years has been due to cooperation between prosthetists, surgeons, engineers, and materials scientists.
- I'm learning a whole new vocabulary, a secret lexicon known only to amputees and prosthetists.
- She regularly leads seminars and workshops on footcare for diverse gatherings of healthcare professionals, including orthotists, prosthetists, physical therapists, pedorthists and many others.
More definitions of prosthetistDefinition of prosthetist in:
- The British & World English dictionary