- A small, flattish iron bar used in the same way as a crowbar.More example sentences
- A smoker is essential to calm bees while you work around them, and you'll also need a hive tool - essentially a pry bar - to separate boxes that bees glue together.
- Starting at one of the sides, insert a pry bar and slightly lift the surrounding floor.
- Use a pry bar, hammer, and a wedge to remove the shoe molding, being sure not to mar the baseboard as you go.
More definitions of pry barDefinition of pry bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary