Definition of psionic in English:
Relating to or denoting the practical use of psychic powers or paranormal phenomena: psionic communication
More example sentences
- Psionic Telekinesis is simply the use of psionic power to move or manipulate physical matter.
- Ravena summoned her psionic powers and a fuchsia aura enveloped her snowy white skin.
- Hovering just outside the suspended gate, most likely defying the very nature of gravity with his psionic power, Timothy did not appear too happy.
1950s: from psi, on the pattern of electronic.
- Example sentences
- When Vattic has his powers during present-day shootouts, you can use them to dispatch enemies, using waves of mental force or a Vader-esque telekinetic stranglehold, or psionically heal both himself and his allies.
- ‘Auxiliary Attaches’ are usually the more psionically inclined humans and those in a position to take on demons without attracting much attention, like police and military personnel.
- From what I've heard they can't be healed psionically, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
Definition of psionic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia