- A person who practices psychoanalysis.More example sentences
- For example, Freud analysed his own daughter Anna over a period of several years, a flagrant violation of psychoanalytic principles which most psychoanalysts would condemn.
- She is a psychoanalyst and practicing therapist who works primarily with survivors of rape and sexual violence.
- Both traumas require proactive engagement of family members and interpretive actions of psychotherapists and psychoanalysts that open the self to witness and acknowledgment.
More definitions of psychoanalystDefinition of psychoanalyst in:
- The British & World English dictionary