- 1Suffering from or constituting a chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior: a psychopathic disorderMore example sentences
- Zooming right along, we examine the minds of psychopathic killers.
- A bevy of Welsh shrinks have modified an existing psychological test to identify people with psychopathic tendencies.
- There has been some new interest in the cinematic presentation of the psychopathic killer.
- 1.1 • informal Abnormal and obsessive; manic: an obsessive attention to detail that looked almost psychopathicMore example sentences
- Their skits deal with diverse topics ranging from a parody of NPR to psychopathic hitchhikers who catch rides with psychopathic drivers.
- Their defiant ignorance of the national welfare borders sometimes upon the psychopathic.
- Ignorant, crude, even psychopathic, Kelly's columns appealed to the worst elements in American society.
- More example sentences
- Fifteen-year-old Kevin ‘is so psychopathically unloving, almost from the moment he is born, that his only concerns when older are how efficiently and sadistically he can slaughter his victims,’ The Guardian explained.
- Their murder acts on them like a religious conversion (to which, indeed, it is sometimes a prelude); and while some killers remain psychopathically indifferent to their crimes, they are relatively few.
- And when corporations behave psychopathically, it's the fault of no human, not even the fat cats in charge.